Darci is always claiming that she is the favorite aunt and there is some playful banter between her an my other sisters, but the truth is my boys love Aunt Darci. Darci can coax a smile out of Charlie better than anyone and George gets so excited that he does a little jig when he sees her. I feel really blessed because Darci will be nannying my boys this summer and the fact that they will be loved and cared for by her puts me at ease. I love you Darci. Thanks for being such an awesome person, example, sister, and aunt.
Side note: My parents moved into a new house this past weekend and Lara and I went to Idaho to help them. In the process I cashed in on a ton of priceless old photos like this one of Darci. You will be seeing many more in the days to come.

3 comments:
Darci you are HOTT!!! Yeah she is my kids fav too! She is such a super cool gal. Love ya, Darc
That is great picture!! The funny thing is she still looks exactly the same if you get rid of the poofy bangs and pink leotard. I guess her hair is darker, but her face hasn't changed.
Wow, what would it be like to be that cute your whole life?
haha well I will tell you what it is like. The most common phrase I hear is, "Wait, you're 19, I would have guessed like 12!" So there you go, now you know!
Thanks though Amy. You rock. It brightened my day. I still can't feel my face or talk bc of all the wisdom teeth junk, but guess what??!! They put the posts in! WOOHOO!
I love all my nieces and nephews. They are so freakin' cute and fun to hangout with. They must have awesome moms. I guess their dads are okay too.
Tyra, now its your turn so I can be the favorite of even more of them!
Post a Comment