Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt #2

This morning we went to Lara's neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. Since this was George's second hunt and he now understands that there is chocolate in them there eggs...He found one egg, opened it up and spent the rest of the time eating the chocolate. Each kid was supposed to get 12 eggs so some of the other kids began to put the extra ones they found in George's basket.

Scarlet on the other hand was awesome picture material and I took several of her cute face.

Charlie spent the morning in the Bjorn and slept through most of the excitement. This is a pic of him hanging out after the hunt.

1 comment:

La said...

Amy, you are beautiful and so is Scarlet! Love those pictures. Thank you for taking them. I didn't get any of the neighborhood Easter hunt because I was too busy keeping up with Zaner!


Family Photo Booth Pic