Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Weight Loss Challenge

I bunch of my Peterson cousins have organized a weight loss challenge and I have decided to take it. I have to say that I am feeling kind of obsessed about it and I think I have a really good chance of winning if I hit my goal but I am in Driggs this week and this isn't the place to start a diet. Making matters worse, it is cold outside so the exercising thing hasn't begun yet. Here is the deal. We start tomorrow and go for three months. Everyone is putting a $100 into the pot and the person with the greatest percentage of weight loss wins the challenge and the pot.

I am going to need a lot of motivation so if you are reading this send me encouragement. Also, here is the link to our weight loss challenge blog if you want to track my progress.

4 comments:

nicole said...

That sounds like the best idea! Good luck Amy...I'm rooting for you all the way!

Anonymous said...

But I taste sooooo good Amy. You must not forsake me! You neeeeeed me!

Tyra said...

I think maybe you should stay in Driggs a little longer. :)

Seriously though you better get on the ball because I am feeling very competitive, and you know how I hate to lose. :)

Let the games begin!

Lindsay said...

That sounds like so much fun! And what a great motivation, not wanting to lose to other family members! You'll do great! I know I've told you this before, but The Three Hour Diet by Jorge Cruise is great! Good luck!


Family Photo Booth Pic