I am getting ready to go on a scrap booking spree (I like to scrap huge amounts of pictures in a short amount of time and then not do anything for a year...I have always had a problem with consistency and moderation) and came across this picture of Charlie at one month. Alisha and Steven Rose gave him the cute t-shirt he is wearing.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Cool Cat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
4 comments:
Paul is the coolest. I don't think anyone would argue with Charlie. Especially kids his own age because he would eat them.
(I need to get more sleep)
Don't remind me. I just wanted to get Paul's birth announcement done. I don't think I'll start his scrapbook 'til next year.
HE IS SO CUTE!
As long as you're on a scrapbooking kick, I have some photos I could send your way...
Amy, you're so good at the scrapbooking thing. I don't even know where to start. Maybe I'll have to get some tips from you while I'm in Utah.
PS. I noticed you just read The Hiding Place. I remember reading it in school...love that book.
Post a Comment