I didn't win the weight loss challenge and didn't make it to my goal (consistency is my biggest downfall and discipline is a close second) but the final weigh in was yesterday so I wanted to report my results. I lost a total of 14 pounds which comes out to a 10% total weight loss and 7.5 inches which means that I can fit into a lot of my old clothes. When I look at it that way I have to be a little bit proud of myself (though I did have a diet Dr. Pepper and Hostess cup cake for breakfast this morning). Anyway, I still need to lose ten more pounds and five more inches to hit my goal so I need to figure something out. If any of you have any ideas or want to come to my house and drag me to the gym I will be forever thankful!
The weight loss winner was my cousin Mark who lost an amazing 51.5 pounds (20.356%) and the winner of inches lost was my cousin Andrea who lost 16.25 inches. They both did awesome and there were several people who came really close (Mark only won by .3%).
Overall it was a good experience and I would do it again if I had a better support system set up that would enforce discipline and consistency upon me.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Weight Loss Challenge: Final Results
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
5 comments:
Amy, I'm so, so proud of you! 14 pounds is a lot...and 7.5 inches?! You did great, and you look great, too!
I am so impressed! You may not have won the challenge but you still did awesome! I bet you look great too. Keep up the good work and I'm sure those lost 10 will come off quick.
We should go walking in the evening.
Amy, We are about to begin our family weight program. Now that you have a new goal, I'm sure you can reach it with this new program. I am anxious to begin. Scott got me a lot of exercise equipment to do at home. I think he wants me to win, but I'm not sure. It will be good for all of us. Julie is the only one who can compare my results by picture since she took it in Utah. I want her to destroy it when we are through. I am impressed with what you have done. You look great!!!!
congrats! I have 10 more pounds to lose too, but they've been there for about 4 months. So I'm not really one to talk to for advice. Good luck though!
Post a Comment