Charlie is such a good baby and really just a fun person to be around. His laugh is contagious, his smile charming, and the way he puts his arm around you when you pick him up does wonders for your self-esteem. I honestly can't believe what a patient, easy going child he is. There have been days I check on him worried that something is wrong because he has slept so long and find him just hanging out in his crib chattering to the animals on the crib bumper. He loves to play on the floor, in his saucer or swing and with toys. I am constantly amazed by his sweetness and ability to cheer me up. He is the perfect addition to our family. We were in desperate need of a peaceful, patient soul.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Sweet Charlie Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
6 comments:
Love that picture! I'm glad he is such an easy going baby. I think every 2nd child should be that way! Then it wouldn't be so scary to have #2.
I love that boy. I just want to snuggle him. He is the sweetest. You really captured his personality in that picture. Oh, sweet boy!
Amy I can really relate to this post. Thank heavens for sweet little boys!
Charlie is such an easy going kid. I love him. He is so sweet too and makes you feel so special when he smiles at you.
I wish I could be around him more, I feel like he's growing up way too fast. That is a beautiful picture.
I can't wait to see Charlie again and play with him. He is getting so big, I can't wait to get to know his sweet little personality.
Post a Comment