Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Travis is back!

Finally, the long awaited event has occurred...Travie is home! Here are some pics for those who couldn't be there. Travis is a little weird but that is normal for him.
Mom, Travis and Dad

Travis with all of his nieces and nephews. George was just five weeks old at Travis' farewell and Charlie and Scarlet were not yet born.

8 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome Back Travis! You look great!

Aunt Pam

Anonymous said...

One of life's greatest moments is when a missionary returns home. Travis looks great! Have a wonderful time with Travis and your family.

Tyra said...

I so wish I could have been there. I can't wait to come and see him and hear about all his stories. Mission are awesome!! Especially those in Latin America!!

Lindsay said...

Yea, Travis is home! I don't know him but I can totally relate to the anticipation of having your brother finally come home. Have so much fun on your vacation.

Anonymous said...

You're making me miss my brother who's coming home in January. I'm so happy for you though!

natalie said...

I bet he is in shock at how big your kids are getting. Welcome home Travis!

nicole said...

Oh that is so much fun. I hope you have a great time on vacation. I'm sad that we night not see you guys until December! That seems so far away!

Clev Clan said...

The two years flew by, it seems. I can't believe he is home now. I hope you guys have a fantastic time on your vacation.


Family Photo Booth Pic