1990. Girls Camp. That is me curling my bangs with a stick I heated over the fire. I have mentioned before that claw bangs were a major part of my identity but I think this picture typifies the extremes I would go to in order to achieve the perfect claw.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
claw bangs thursday
Labels:
claw bangs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
5 comments:
I'm glad to see you included that picture. If you hadn't, I was going to send you the one I have to make sure everyone knew what a skill you have/had. Seriously, how many people can curl their hair with sticks?
I totally remember that, man you were so high maintenance in high school!!
I thought I was bad about having my hair done...but I don't think I would have tried using a heated stick!
okay Amy this one takes the cake. I am so embarrassed for you. LOL!
Desperate times call for desperate measures! This is right up there with the time that I used sugar water to obtain my perfect claw, as I had used up every last ounce of my trusted aqua net!
Post a Comment