We just got back from a family Christmas party and there is a lot to tell as George was able to participate in his very first theatrical production, but it is going to have to wait until tomorrow because moments ago Paul was able to get George to sing his ABC's and count on video and I have been wanting to document this milestone for so very long.
Friday, December 14, 2007
ABC & 123
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
12 comments:
LOL. That is the funniest video I have ever seen. George is a smarty and a goof ball. His voice and face in that video are over the top. I can't wait to show that video at his wedding. :)
Way to go George.. That was super cute!
He is truly entertaining.
Yeah George! Amelia enjoyed watching the video. We counted and said our ABC's along with him. Great job!
That is so cute! I love his cute little voice, what a handsome and smart boy!
Georgie is the funniest kid ever. When he smiles it is from the inside out.
Cute! I love his little voice. He is so adorable.
That was the best! I love how he said "sunny" for seven! Ruby loved watching it too! Maybe this will be a motivator for her to learn her abc's and 123's!
I loved it, he is so much fun and a total goof ball. Now you need to get Charlie on there eating and saying yummmmmmmmmmm.
Oh so cute. My roommates and I watched it together and we all laughed about how he rocks back and forth the entire time. George sure has his own style of dancing...oh I love that boy!
K so Jeff and I just watched that over and over again and we died laughing every time George says "Sunny" for seven. He seriously is so funny and so proud of himself! Yay George!
Wow! Your family is awesome. So Fun to be with you at the Taylor party and as always we LOVED Paul's bit. Hmmmm...I wonder where George gets it?????? You are linked on Lauri's so are easy for me to find... I'm at http://bestbunch.blogspot.com/..just in case this comment does not link us... Take care and Merry Christmas and Happy Blogging!
Post a Comment