Monday, March 10, 2008

cinderella gorilla

There are a couple of words that George just can't get straight, like Cinderella versus gorilla (he calls them both Cinderella and I am not sure if he just can't say gorilla or thinks that gorilla's look like Cinderella). Also, he calls the movie Jungle Book "jingle bells." Apparently his Christmas performance made a big impact on him. He can say Jungle Book if I correct him but he just can't get the two straight in his head.

p.s. Have I mentioned George's love for all things hat?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously need to babysit this boy sometime soon. I miss the little bugger. Too bad school/work/wedding poop has taken over my life.

Colle said...

I love the way kids talk! They say some funny things!

La said...

I prefer George's version of the world. He has a unique perspective.

Lindsay said...

Don't correct him! One day he'll start saying things right and you'll wish he still said them wrong!


Family Photo Booth Pic