Monday, March 10, 2008

for the love of...

babies in onsies
hats
fat bellies (not the ones that mom's have after having a baby)
silliness
home sewn pj pants from Nana
Charlie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie you are a handsome, handsome boy. Hey Nana, how about some home sewn pjs over here? I grew up on them, but my poor kids don't know anything about them.

Tyra said...

He is such a cutie and so big. I can't believe how much he has changed. Is he walking? You need to put up some videos.

La said...

What about prego bellies?
Charlie is the cutest one year old ever. I can't get enough of that big boy.

Anonymous said...

Okay the last few post have been cracking me up. Your boys are two of the silliest, most creative, adorable brothers I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

I just want to squeeze his belly.

Brooke said...

Such a sweetheart!

Lindsay said...

Gotta love the big bellies! Baby bellies are the absolute best!

Kall said...

Oh my goodness....ADORABLE boys!!!


Family Photo Booth Pic