I was in Washington D.C. earlier this week doing some work for Georgetown University. It was fun to be in D.C. (even though my hotel was less than ideal) and to work with a prestigious university (even though their internal politics are pretty intense). Here's a pic of the boys in their new Georgetown sweatshirts.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Georgetown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
10 comments:
That is too funny!
hahahaha. That is so funny. I love that pic of "Charlie. Thanks for the lunch date, as usual it was super fun.
Wow you are a nice Mom to let him get chocolate all over his seat belt and everything.
Cute sweatshirts! I wish my sister was close so we could hang out daily too!
George looks so proud to be wearing his new sweatshirt...Charlie, on the other hand, looks so proud to be holding that sucker!
They are such handsome boys!
I love how George knows what a truffle is. He truly is a chocolate connoisseur.
I love the Georgetown tops, too. Your boys are so cute!!
Go Hoyas! That is one MESSY sucker! Your boys are supercute!
I am all about the chocolate too! The more, the better!
Seriously, you have two of the very cutest boys I have EVER seen!
Oh my Lord...Charlie and the sucker! Priceless photo to show his girlfriend when he is like 17.
The boys look great in their new shirts.
Oh and Georgetown is way cool. They actually offered me a scholarship, but I turned it down and went on to Flagler College. I guess it was worth it...I met Jason. :)
Post a Comment