Friday, June 27, 2008

Colter Bay, part I

Today we headed off to Grand Teton National Park and Colter Bay. Unfortunately, Charlie started off the morning falling on the asphalt and I started off the day running him to the ranger station in order to borrow their first aid kit. Luckily after we cleaned him up he only required a band aid but there was a lot of blood and he had me worried for a few minutes. I thought we were going to have to head into Jackson Hole for stitches.

right after we cleaned him up (he was still a little sad)

snuggling with nana

hanging out with dad and completely recovered

6 comments:

Tyra said...

Poor guy I am glad he was okay. So did you guys have fun in the park? What were the kids favorite things?

Anonymous said...

just look at that cute face.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, the lip, so cute.

Lindsay said...

Poor Charlie boy! Snuggles make everything better.

Erika said...

Poor baby boy! What a sweet sad face.

I might have to stop reading your blog. Lately it is making so homesick for Idaho. I'm thinking of purchasing an ox and a wagon and bringing my family back home.

Charlotte said...

Oh, poor Charlie! That sucker was really bleeding, huh? He is too cute! Boys, they keep us going don't they?


Family Photo Booth Pic