July 5, 2005. I love this picture. I love it because it is the first picture we took of George. I love it because he looks huge (notice his feet...he was born with feet too big to fit into most of the cute shoes I had purchased and today he wears a size 10). I love it because I delivered an eight pound four ounce, 21 and a half inch baby and that is amazing.
Friday, June 13, 2008
flashback friday
Labels:
flashback friday,
george
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
8 comments:
You are amazing! He does have some mighty feet. Wow! size 10? Don't you love looking back at teeny baby pictures? It doesn't seem like three years ago, does it?
You are amazing. And so is that crazy boy of yours. I love that little dude.
I am still laughing that George wanted to kiss my boob today. You should blog about that one. I love that kid, and his large feet.
He really does have huge feet. He is such a cute kid. I loved hanging out with him he is so much!!
Wow, those are some pretty long feet! I loved this post, by the way. So cute.
Love the big feet!
I forgot that we share a birthday!! How fun. You have the cutest little bigfoot monster ever...
Even though July 5th, 2005 was one of the hardest days of my life...I can still smile knowing that that's the day that my sweet nephew, George, made his entrance into mortality.
I love him so much.
Post a Comment