Glorious weather, Elivis Costello, The Police, and great company.
Cute faces. Glad you guys had a great time.
Sounds like fun! I love your shirt.. you always have the cutest shirts!
jealous!
I'm not sure if you guys could be any cuter. Ditto with Sandra on your shirt.
I am extremely jealous! How fun!
Are you sure that you are old enough to go to a concert alone on a date (HA HA). Looks like you had fun.
We missed you at the Dana Reunion. Your boys are cute cute! We need to plan a BBQ soon!
Love the Police. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute faces. Glad you guys had a great time.
Sounds like fun! I love your shirt.. you always have the cutest shirts!
jealous!
I'm not sure if you guys could be any cuter. Ditto with Sandra on your shirt.
I am extremely jealous! How fun!
Are you sure that you are old enough to go to a concert alone on a date (HA HA). Looks like you had fun.
We missed you at the Dana Reunion. Your boys are cute cute! We need to plan a BBQ soon!
Love the Police. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment