Friday, October 31, 2008

trick-or-treat

George LOVED the trick-or-treating thing this year. Once we got started he quickly hooked up with two six year old boys who live on our street and even in the rain kept up with them the entire time. We trick-or-treated with them for two hours. And my favorite quote of the night? "I'll just take 20," said George to a nice woman who told him to only take one.

Charlie really tried to enjoy himself but has felt out of sorts all week so after visiting a few homes on our street I dropped him off at home. Even though his Halloween was short lived, he was an adorable trick-or-treater. He said "trick-treat" and "thank you" at every house.

getting ready...both of the boys enjoyed looking at themselves in the mirrorgeorge got into the make-up while i was getting charlie ready and added a bit of batty detail to his look
some mild pouting
"Look at me guys. I'm a aweSSome bat."
i love the way George is looking at me in this pic
awesome pumpkin
refreshing the make-up after one of many meltdowns
...and a small conflict over who gets the skeleton bucket
"Mom, it's dark now. Let's go trick-or-treat. Yes!"

12 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the circle around the eye - and battle of the skeleton bucket is hilarious!

Andrea and Chuck said...

They looked awesome! I am guessing you might want to pick up another skeleton bucket. (wink)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness they look SO cute! That picture of Charlie looking in the mirror holding his puppy ears just makes me melt! They had to of been the cutest trick-or-treaters this year.

Colle said...

They both looked so cute! I love the pictures of them looking in the mirror and the one looking at the pumpkin. So cute!

Lindsay said...

Your boys were adorable! Great costumes! George really seemed to be in the Halloween spirit!

Erika said...

I think your boys are two of the three cutest boys on this planet. I love the costumes. That bat IS awesome and my favorite picture is the pouting puppy. Trick-or-treating in the rain? You guys are die-hards.

Reese said...

Cute pictures, Amy! I think it is so funny how George looks so much like your family and Charlie looks like Paul. Love the costumes!

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

I wish I could have been there... We love it!! They look so adorable.

Lydia said...

I love the picture with George looking at you laughing. What cute boys you have. I'm glad they had a fun time trick-or-treating (except for the bucket disagreement :-) Beautiful pictures of you, too, Amy!

Jane said...

Adorable!!

Tyra said...

They are so cute. I so wish I could have seen them. My favorite is the pouting puppy picture. Oh and George telling the woman he will just take 20. That is so George!! Wish I could have been there.

nicole said...

amy you look so cute! and of course, your boys are adorable in their little costumes. how fun!


Family Photo Booth Pic