Monday, February 02, 2009

#27

I bought a book last week which means #27 didn't make it out of January. I have a valid excuse or should I say exception because all rules/goals have exceptions. I was stuck in the Denver airport for six hours and had to do something to cheer myself up and distract my brain. This is a really good book. It is raw and honest and something that I think all parents can relate to on some level.

6 comments:

Jaci said...

You so had to buy a book, there is nothing worse then the dredded denver layover.

Brooke said...

Per La's recommendation, I just got this from the library...can't wait to read it!

Lindsay said...

You totally had to buy a book. You would have gone insane otherwise.

Reese said...

I really am sorry that our snow day caused you to get stuck in Denver for so long. But hey, sometimes you just gotta go with........"the ox is in the mire" as an excuse to break all the rules.

nicole said...

sounds like a great read, maybe i'll have to borrow it when we come to town.

La said...

I am glad that you liked. I gave it to Dan to read on his way to Europe and he is loving it.


Family Photo Booth Pic