Wednesday, April 01, 2009

my favorite toy

I love Geo Trax. We have a ton of Thomas trains, tracks, and accessories all of which Charlie adores but I think they are a pain because they don't stay together very well. I actually hot glued one of Charlie's sets together because I was so tired of him getting upset about the track coming apart. Geo Trax is awesome because the tracks snap together and it is easy to build awesome layouts. We have had them for a couple of years and because I love them I buy more at each birthday and holiday. We pulled them out today and built our best layout ever. George was jumping up and down with excitement.

12 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the hot toy tip! I want to play with it myself!

Erika said...

OK, already. You are the coolest mom.

Lydia said...

I've never tried Geo Trax, and I suddenly wished that I had because I'm sure my son would have loved that toy when he was a little younger. He just graduated from the Thomas the train stuff about a year ago, and I'm with you on the blasted train tracks. Ours never stayed put, especially on the carpet.

Tyra said...

You really are the coolest Mom ever. Your boys are so lucky!!

Unknown said...

Everytime I make tracks with the boys Charlie attacks them like Godzilla.

Anonymous said...

Amy I have been thinking of getting this for Paul's b-day next month. Heidi has them and he plays with them all the time at co-op. What is the best geo trax set to start out with?

Colle said...

We have geo trax and I love them as well. I am a loser mom though and don't get them out enough for Easton. I want that airplane one. It looks fun do you have that?

Laurel said...

You are the perfect Mom for boys. You were awesome at Legos when you were little. You like putting things together. Nothing wrong with a little hot glue either :)

La said...

You are cool. I like you.

Lindsay said...

Great train track! I'm sure it kept the boys occupied for hours!

nicole said...

wow that set up is pretty intense. i'll have to remember geo trax for when asher gets a little older. actually, i bet ruby would love that kind of thing too.

you really are such a great mom. and i love those pics too.

Anonymous said...

Amy I just bought the grand central station at Toysrus. They are having an online deal where if you buy any fisher price toy for $25 or more you get another fisher price toy at $24.99 or less for FREE. I got all geo trax stuff, So excited! Thanks for the toy tip Paul's going to be a happy boy on his b-day.


Family Photo Booth Pic