Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Big Show!

Tonight was the big show...

20 comments:

Reese said...

That. was. awesome. I think he may have a future here. Love the suspenders, love the dancing cousins, love the proud cheers from the crowd. He is lucky to have such a fun mom:)

Erika said...

Wow! He's got all the steps down, and he's smiling too. The kids a natural.

La said...

Last night was fun. I am glad they tapped together. Fun. I am glad they got up there smiled and danced. I am glad that dance class is over. Fun memories for everyone.

Colle said...

How cute! He looks so handsome all dressed up.

Kaylyn said...

I just laughed for the entire video! They are so adorable! I love the outfit, it makes it even better! Good job George & Scarlett!

Brooke said...

That was seriously pricelesss. Now I'm so sad that I never put my toddler boys in dance...ADORABLE!!!

Katie said...

This could NOT be cuter!! Is 6 months too soon to get my boy in a tap class???

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

I love it! That just made my day! He's so handsome! Horray for George!

Dawn said...

How fun! I love how confident he was!

Krystal said...

That was SO cute and you could tell they were having a blast! Great Job!

Tyra said...

I loved it!! I wish I could have been there.

Melanie said...

That is seriously one of the cutest things I've ever seen! He is DARLING!

Jane said...

Cutest tap dancing I will ever see.

Lindsay said...

Seriously, so cute! He is such a handsome tap dancer.

yourstrulydear said...

So funny. It was even better in person. I am glad I was a witness. They are cute kids. George was so proud of himself! He did awesome!

yourstrulydear said...

That was darci not Jess...I am at her house on her computer showing everyone the awesome performance :)

Matt said...

SO DANG CUTE! I love him. Could he be any cuter?!

Brooke said...

Hilarious, I love it! Ella says, "George was AWESOME, he was not afraid!" Bennett asked why he didn't have a tail.....

Seriously he was really the only one doing it the whole time!

Noel Portugal said...

Very fun to see Scarlet and George together. I like that George could hear you cheer for him and would smile every time.
-natalie

Kirsten Brockner said...

Very cute! So funny Scarlett just had her first ballet performance and she wanted to know why there were no boys to dance with!!


Family Photo Booth Pic