Monday, June 01, 2009

viva charlie boy

Tonight Charlie put on a sombrero and then proceeded to perform a mariachi-style dance.


Darci captured this little gem of a video on her phone this morning and because the pictures don't capture the awesome silliness of his short legs moving super fast I had to add the video.

10 comments:

Erika said...

Cute pictures, but I'm sure they don't do the dance the justice it deserves.

Colle said...

That video is awesome! He is a cute little guy!!

Erika said...

The kid doesn't even need music. He's got some happy feet. So cute.

Lindsay said...

That is so hilarious! I love the super huge hat and his cute little legs!

Tyra said...

He has got talent!! He can really move.

Brooke said...

That gave me a good giggle! He's so adorable!

Unknown said...

I love that little guy. Even when he gets mad at me and tells me that he isn't going to mind me and that he is going to say mean words to George (that was a quote from him today).

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! I can't wait til until he finds Paul's wigs!

La said...

The video was AMAZING!!!

nicole said...

hahaha...what a riot! he is too cute.


Family Photo Booth Pic