Sunday, August 30, 2009

george-ism

This afternoon while playing GeoTrax Charlie kept knocking George's train off of the track. George was really frustrated and the following conversation took place.

George: Charlie, DON'T! I'm not going to be your brother any more.
Charlie: Ha, ha, ha. (using his evil villain voice)
George: I'm going to be mom's sister.

I laughed and didn't even try to explain. I was secretly impressed that George hadn't resorted to physical violence since this was the third time Charlie had pulled his little trick. However I didn't have to wait long because George hit Charlie the next time he knocked his train off the track at a very critical moment and things deteriorated pretty quickly after that.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can understand where he is coming from. Who wouldn't want to be your sister? Also, I believe this is my favorite george-ism ever.

Colle said...

That is funny!! Way to go George for not hitting until after a few times of the train being knocked off!

La said...

I love this. LOL. I will be laughing at this weeks, no months. Maybe even years. :)

Heidi said...

I laugh out loud every time. So funny.

yourstrulydear said...

hahaha thats awesome!

ps, we did a review of pauls movie:
http://joshandjessreview.blogspot.com/2009/08/hi-my-name-is-ryan.html

Lindsay said...

Little siblings can be tricky. I applaud George for not hitting him the first, second or third time Charlie knocked down the track. I'm pretty sure I'd be very frustrated by the fourth time too.


Family Photo Booth Pic