Man, I love this sweet boy.
definitely scrunchalishous!
cute little boy
Those are some rockin' goggles. We are going to have to come for a visit so my kids can try some on since they aren't necessary in this part of the country.
He is too cute!
I love Charlie's sweet voice
Aaww....I'm impressed that such a little guy will keep his goggles on. My girls would be screaming bloody murder.
These pictures make me want to be up in Driggs. With Charlie boy, of course. What a cute-face.
with the goggles it's hard to tell him and George apart. Can't believe our babies are almost 3
What a cutie, he is such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
definitely scrunchalishous!
cute little boy
Those are some rockin' goggles. We are going to have to come for a visit so my kids can try some on since they aren't necessary in this part of the country.
He is too cute!
I love Charlie's sweet voice
Aaww....I'm impressed that such a little guy will keep his goggles on. My girls would be screaming bloody murder.
These pictures make me want to be up in Driggs. With Charlie boy, of course. What a cute-face.
with the goggles it's hard to tell him and George apart. Can't believe our babies are almost 3
What a cutie, he is such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment