Sunday, February 14, 2010

Three

Charlie turned three on February 6th and because he adores/obsesses/dreams all things Disney Cars we planned a Cars party.
 
Charlie sported his new Lightening McQueen track suit and enjoyed his Cars cake.
  
  
We played McQueen, McQueen, Chick Hicks (my Cars variation of duck, duck, goose). I love that Travis participated in all of the games. Seriously, I love that kid.
  
  
We also played "What time is it Lightening McQueen?" (my Cars variation of What time is it Mr. Fox?).
 
And we wrapped things up with a Lightening McQueen pinata which besides wanting a Cars party was Charlie's only request.
 
George loves pinatas. He talks about them all the time and can't wait for the day he will be the one to crack it open.
 
I made these party favors which are supposed to look like cars and I had to add eyes since Charlie doesn't accept cars that don't have eyes into his entourage.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love sharing a birthday with that boy!

Colle said...

What an awesome party!! I love Cars!

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday Charlie! Looks like it was a great party! What a cool Mom!

Lindsay said...

Great job on a fun party! He looked so happy!

Julie said...

What a cute party for a super cute boy! I would love to take a bite out of his chubby little feet!! He is so adorable.

Reese said...

Way to go on the party! You did a great job and Charlie looked like he had a blast. Cute house, BTW....someday I really am going to come and visit you, if we ever get out there again!


Family Photo Booth Pic