Wednesday, May 12, 2010

enjoying the journey

I haven't been doing enough of it. I have been in survival mode. I have been waiting for things to happen but tonight I decided to enjoy the journey and I am so glad I did.

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Amazing what a beautiful sunny day can do to your state of mind. You're a good mom with adorable boys!

La said...

I love Charlie's teeth. They are just so dang funny.

Lydia said...

I was in complete survival mode for the past year. The crazy thing is I didn't even realize it until one sleepless night, I logged on to my abandoned blog and read some posts from last January. I actually said to myself, "Wow, I used to be funny. I used to laugh. I have completely lost my sense of humor or really any sense that involves smiling." As soon as I turned off my computer, I told myself, "I'm going to enjoy life, damnit!" Since then, it's been a little better. It's nice to read your blog and see the photos of your adorable boys personifying the epitome of simply enjoying life. You're an amazing photographer. Thanks for this reminder. It's motivated me to put down the laundry basket today and go outside and enjoy my kids.

Lindsay said...

What a beautiful afternoon! Being outside does wonders for the soul.

Reese said...

I hear you. It is hard for all of us and hopefully our brief moments of being "fun moms" will be the memories our kids hold onto.

Reese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love those pics of Charlie. I can just hear his crazy laugh right now. You captured the moment well.


Family Photo Booth Pic