Saturday, May 08, 2010

A while back...

A while back, I think it was a Tuesday, my brother Trevor sent me a text and said that he was getting married on Friday. We quickly made plans to head to Idaho Falls for the weekend and were able to watch Trevor and Keirsten tie the knot.
 The whole fam damly.
 George and Grandpa Blake
My brother Travis and his nasty mustache. 
 Charlie and his permanently affixed bepsie.


The next day we went bowling with Grandpa Blake. 
 Charlie insisted on carrying his own ball.
 He has a sweet jig.
George was all about precision
 and technique
He really wanted a strike.

7 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE the bowling sequence!!

Julie said...

congrats to your brother! love the difference in the two boys bowling techniques:)

Erika said...

Congratulations to Trevor! Now only Travis with his sweet 'stache are left to get hitched.

Unknown said...

Love the bowling pics! I forgot we went bowling. You captured Charlie's jig perfectly.

Lindsay said...

I am so glad that Charlie still has a pacifier because Brooklyn still has one too. Maybe we'll finally get rid of it when she turns 3! Fun family times!

La said...

I love the fam pic. That is funny. And your boys may have a future as professional bowlers.

Reese said...

Loved this post! It is fun to see pictures of the whole Hall family. Great job on the bowling pics too, I need to work on my indoor shots.....I am trying to catch up on my blog-reading. I have ignored my reader altogether since I got back so I could catch up on everything else. I love how you guys are so supportive to all drive up to IF on a whim. Hope things are well with everyone!


Family Photo Booth Pic