Today was our Primary Program. We did a dress rehearsal on the stage in the basement before church.
And now for your viewing pleasure...
George also wanted to take advantage of the set up to recite the Pledge of Allegiance.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Primary Program
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
11 comments:
They did so good! I never memorized my parts. We had our program today too. I have decided that I am going to make all my kids memorize their parts because it is just so cute when they get up there and know everything by heart. I LOVE Charlie's smiles. Funny stuff. George is awesome at that pledge!
So cute! Thanks for sharing video of them. Love them.
Charlie boy. Dang you are so dang cute.
Oh my cuteness! They both did a great job and the pledge of allegiance was fantastic!
"Smile before and after? OK." I love it. Your boys are so...I don't know. They're adorable, but that doesn't cover it. They make me want to love them. Primary programs are THE best sacrament meetings, hands down. Leah is singing a solo in ours next month. I have to tell everybody that because I am proud and shocked, right now, mostly shocked. My child is singing a solo? If she didn't look so much like me I'd doubt that she was even mine.
Wish I could have been there in person but thanks for sharing. They are beautiful kids just like their parents.
They both did such a great job! It was so cute how George yelled out to Sister Duffin, "Wait, I know mine!" to make sure she didn't try to whisper in his ear.
That was too cute. And you gave inspired me to make my kids practice.......and wear nicely pressed clothing:). Charlie cracked me up with those smiles! Love it.
I love Charlies smile and Georges pledge, OMG I love those boys!!
Charlie follows direction so well. I am very impressed. George is a very handsome and proud American!!
My GOODNESS, they are handsome Amy! And what a great idea to capture the moment on video. This made my night!
Post a Comment