On Wednesday night I had an appointment with my Bishop and had to bring my boys because Paul was with the young men and all my babysitters were at young woman's. After the appointment I was standing in the hall talking with the bishop, his counselors, and the executive secretary when Charlie asked the bishop if he could draw a picture on the whiteboard in his office. The bishop acted really excited about this and said he loved pictures.
Charlie (after completing his drawing): This is a picture of our whole family. This is me, this is my belly button, this is my boobies, this is my bum, this is you (pointing to me) with your curly hair, this is your boobies, this is your bum...
Me & Bishopric: awkward laugh
Charlie: I drawed your hair curly even though it is straight today because I like it curly.
Me: You did a good job on the hair.
Charlie: This is daddy's super long legs. This is Georgie, this is Georgie's bum...
Me to Bishop: I bet you have never had nude art in your office before now.
Bishopric: laugh (may have been an awkward laugh, I don't know all of them well enough to know for sure).
Friday, March 11, 2011
charlie-ism
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
7 comments:
Hahaha! Love the inappropriateness.....maybe it will help you dodge a calling in primary:) We were in our Bishop's office last Sunday and while Travis was getting set apart for a new calling, Eli was making loud fart noises and laughing hysterically. I couldn't get to him because there were so many people crowded into the room. Oops!
At least you didn't have curly bum hair.. . just sayin'....
We have laughed and laughed over this. Love that Charlie boy!!!
I LOVE Charlie's personality!! I would love to see what goes on in that cute little head of his.
This is just fantastic! Made me happy.
I bet that just made the bishop's day!!
I might have just peed myself a little as I laughed at this.
Post a Comment