Charlie turned five on February 6th. Charlie is a sweet, sensitive, stubborn, and very funny little boy. He is a great artist and Paul and I cherish all of the art he brings home from school. He still loves cars and chocolate, has a major sweet tooth, and has acquired quite the collection of stuffed animals.
We started Charlie's birthday festivities with our standard family party. Charlie wanted a big chocolate cake from Costco which we decorated with some of his cars.
Charlie's only birthday request was a Wuggle Pet. As Seen On TV strikes again...
Charlie also had his first friend party this year. He was so very excited and addressed all of the invitations himself. I love this handwriting and his creative spelling.
I also got to go to Charlie's school and present a spotlight. He loves to hear stories about when he was a baby and was so excited to hear me share some stories with his classmates.












































4 comments:
Cute boy!!! I can't believe that he is 5!!!
What a fun birthday! I remember when I started to follow your blog that he was only a toddler. It's crazy how time flies.
By the way, could you be any cuter pregnant?
He's so cute! I'm glad to see I'm not the only mom that takes tons of pictures at my kids parties! I got a laugh out of you on the racetrack, totally preggo! Love it!
Post a Comment