I am starting to see a special little friendship develop between George and Charlie. Because Charlie is only a month old and doesn't do much besides eat and sleep George gets really excited whenever he does something new. I am posting a clip of the first time Charlie experienced his bouncy chair. I am pretty sure that George was more excited about it than Charlie was though I think that Charlie liked all the attention from big brother. Little Charlie's eyes where wide open and looking around to make sure he didn't miss anything.
I think this may be one of those cases where the mom thinks that the experience is cuter than it actually is but I am the mom and this moment melted my heart because I want more than anything for my boys to be little buddies.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Brothers II
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
5 comments:
I'm glad you figured out how to post video! That was so tender! Keep 'em coming!
My favorite part is when George dances for Charlie. It is so stinkin' cute!
This is so cute! I love it! Almost as good as being there!
Cute! They're buds already!
This is adorable! I don't think you overstated how special the moment was at all!
Post a Comment