I really love photo booth pictures. There is just something about the spontaneity that accompanies taking them that makes me happy. Also, it seems that photo booth pics lend themselves to conveying a life moment that is both pure and raw (whether you are goofing around with friends or family, kissing that boy you're in love with, or just trying to take a nice head shot of yourself). A couple of weeks ago we went to the aquarium and had our first family photo booth pics taken with Charlie.
Friday, June 15, 2007
photobooth friday
Labels:
photobooth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
7 comments:
You guys are so cool. I love those pics.
These photos rock - Paul's a hoot!
Those are hilarious; and a total display of your individual personalities. Now I want to take my family, and do a photo booth shoot. I think the last time I did that was with my girlfriends...in junior high. So fun!
You have the cutest craziest pictures. Years ago my brothers and sisters did a booth shot, and there were seven of us in the booth. I'm not sure out we pulled it off.
Those are fun. I think next time I see a photobooth we are going to do it.
I was at the mall Saturday with my little sis and we did the photobooth, very random but fun! You are all too cute!
Those are such cute, spontaneous pictures, I love them! By the way Amy, you are so beautiful! I clicked on the pictures to enlarge them and you look so gorgeous. I think you are one of the prettiest people I know.
Post a Comment