Last night I dreamt that I was in a low security all girls jail (I don't know what for) and as part of my punishment I couldn't do any type of exercise besides walking (I don't know why my subconscious thinks that no exercise is a punishment for me) so I became a speed walker. Then my high school track coach (I never did track in high school) saw me speed walking and asked me to start a speed walking team at my high school (I think I was in high school in the dream). I was really excited about the offer and even more excited that I looked super hot in my speed walking outfit. Then Charlie started crying and I looked at the clock and it was only 3:00am. I really hope he gets better soon...like today.
So what do you think it all means? My first thought was that I must be pregnant because the dream was so weird, but thankfully I'm not.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Speed Walking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
5 comments:
You are so awesome! I have the craziest dreams all the time, pregnant or not!
Holy Moly. I had a way werid dream last night too! We must be related. Seriously, I think it means that you should start a Hillcrest High School speed walking team. Or it might mean that you haven't gotten more than five hours of sleep for many nights in a row. Or it might mean that you need to get it in gear and win the weight loss challenge. Or it might mean that you are feeling restrained or censored in your work environment, relationship or situation in your life. You are feeling confined and suffocated. Just a couple guesses.
Amy I think it means you are just way way tired. I have weird dreams often so really I am no help sorry.
I can't even remember the last dream I had. Lately I'm subconsciously awake just waiting to hear the baby cry. I'll let ya know the next time I have a wacky dream like that.
I think it just means you are crazy. Enough said. ...and you wonder where george gets it from...
Post a Comment