Up, down, all around and most of the time too busy to care. There is so much going on right now at work, at home (we found a new nanny), and with my family (the one I grew up in) that there have been several days and actually even weeks that I have just held on for dear life and hoped that I didn't fall off of the ride. However, through it all I have had Hebgen Lake to look forward to. Thinking about our two week vacation in "heaven" has kept me going and lifted my spirits when I have felt down. Today my grandma called and said there is a severe drought in the area and they had to pull the boat out of the lake because there is hardly any water. I honestly don't think I can express how disappointed I am. I wish I was a little kid and could lay on the ground, kick my legs and cry because life isn't fair. Unfortunately that is as far as I have gotten in processing this new turn on my ride. Actually, I have never expected life to be fair (I don't even really know what that means) and don't know how the perfect Hebgen Lake vacation would make life fair (though it would make everything else not matter quite so much). I'm just sad and for some reason feel the need to express my disappointment by throwing a fit two-year old style.
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
7 comments:
Amy my advice is to keep your hands and feet in the ride at all times and have fun. Seriously I feel your frustration somedays I am not sure if I am coming or going.
Thank you for the best advice ever. I think I new life motto has been born!
That is a great motto that I think we should all apply. I know it will help me!!
sigh. siffle. giggle.
Thanks Andrea.
I feel like that about every other day and sometimes feel very lonely like there is no one to talk to and nobody who really wants to hear, but then one of my kids usually senses the feeling and will do something totally awesome that just makes my day. I wish I had a Hebgen Lake to escape to
That is so sad! I hope you'll have a fun vacation despite the unfairness of it all. I love Andrea's comment!
No. Life isn't fair is it? I'm so sorry Amy. I wish I could be in Utah right now, and you and I could throw a tantrum together (I've been on the verge for days now). Hang in there...love you.
Post a Comment