1990. In honor of Halloween. This is me and Darci dressed up as cats.
I totally remember that Halloween. Great picture!! Who did your makeup? You really look like a cat.
That pic rocks Amy! We are so cool. And I'm not gonna lie, I was the cutest kid in the world. I really don't know what ever happened.
Where is that cat costume Darci is wearing? It is a legend -- all 6 children wore the cat costume and the mouse costume.
I'm so jealous of your rockin' do...I always wanted a hair style just like yours in this pic.
As a former bang girl...it's all about the bangs!
Whow...
Oh my gosh Amy. Your arms are teeny.
Great cat make-up! Your hair is totally rockin, as usual!
You married the perfect man, for with your elaborate make-up I can tell you love to dress up too! So funny!
I think I have that cat costume. . .
Lara stole the cat costume.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I totally remember that Halloween. Great picture!! Who did your makeup? You really look like a cat.
That pic rocks Amy! We are so cool. And I'm not gonna lie, I was the cutest kid in the world. I really don't know what ever happened.
Where is that cat costume Darci is wearing? It is a legend -- all 6 children wore the cat costume and the mouse costume.
I'm so jealous of your rockin' do...I always wanted a hair style just like yours in this pic.
As a former bang girl...it's all about the bangs!
Whow...
Oh my gosh Amy. Your arms are teeny.
Great cat make-up! Your hair is totally rockin, as usual!
You married the perfect man, for with your elaborate make-up I can tell you love to dress up too! So funny!
I think I have that cat costume. . .
Lara stole the cat costume.
Post a Comment