We toured the lights at Temple Square Saturday night and though we were all really bundled up Charlie was just too cold and couldn't take it for very long. You can see him complaining in the photo. He is a funny kid. He chews us out in baby talk when he has reached his limit.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
The lights at Temple Square
Labels:
temple square
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
5 comments:
Looks like fun! I don't know if it's just because I grew up in Utah, and went to the Temple Square lights every year with my family, or if it's because it doesn't get that cold here in Mesa and there's no swow...but the lights here just don't have the same magical feel to me.
Remember when we all went to the lights on Christmas Eve a few years ago? It was super cold, but really neat too, because we pretty much had the entire place to ourselves!
The lights at temple square always have a special place in my heart because that is when Kyle proposed to me while riding in a horse drawn carriage among the lights. Cute picture!
Charlie looks so pissed in that picture. I thought about going to see the lights, but I knew my girls would be miserable in the cold. Good job braving the weather and going despite the cold.
Glad we could join you.
and I really like that Charlie boy. He is such a man.
I loved going to see those lights. Nothing else really compares.
Post a Comment