Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas Morning

There really aren't many things better than sharing Christmas morning with two excited little boys.

8 comments:

Tyra said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. Your boys are at such a fun age for Christmas. It will be even more fun next year.

Charlotte said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love the pic. of the boys' backs while they are playing with the train set.

La said...

Has there ever been a cute 10 month old??

Brooke said...

Cute movie, looks like you had a great Christmas!

Lindsay said...

Those are so cute! George looks so genuinely excited in every picture, he's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love their matching pj's! Those pics are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Fun! I wish I couldn't have seen it by actually being there.

nicole said...

What a darling little slideshow! And your boys really do look excited in all the photos!


Family Photo Booth Pic