Tonight we met up with the Herway kids and Lara at Fat Cats for dinner and a little bowling. They had so much fun and we (the parents) didn't even need to bowl because we were sufficiently entertained just watching their excitement. It was funny and rewarding to watch them cheer each other on (Scarlet was super excited for everyone and looked as though she had just found out that she won a beauty pageant or the lottery or maybe both each time someone threw the ball) and Charlie was completely content just chilling in his stroller and eating pizza. We also got a great cousin photo booth shot which will be coming up tomorrow but my favorite moment of the night was when George took off running down the lane of the people next to us which resulted in several classic spills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
5 comments:
Thank you so much for inviting us. We had a blast. And Daph and Zane each told me that I am the Best Mom Ever! Which is true...
Man, I miss you guys.I can't wait to come out and spend some time with you. It is only about 2 and a half months away! ;)
You may be the best mom ever but i'm the best aunt ever. at least that is what daph told me on my birthday.
Sounds like you guys had so much fun. I know my kids and me have so much fun hanging out with you all. You guys have great families. I can't wait to see you all at the convention on Sat. Thanks for the invite yesterday for lunch.
Sounds like fun...I am jealous!
Post a Comment