I bought Monster's Inc. last week and George is a big fan (George has yet to meet a Disney movie he doesn't like). Today I asked him if he wanted to watch Monster's Inc. and he said, "No mom, monster blue." I think he thinks I am saying "monster pink" and Sulley (George's favorite monster) is blue. George is really good with his colors and obviously thinks that he needs to set me straight.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
8 comments:
It is a good thing that he is there to keep you on your toes. I can't wait to see him, it sounds like he has changed so much since the last time I was there.
That's so cute! I love the cute little sayings that kids come up with on their own.
I absolutely love George and all his sayings. He is so smart and comes up with the best lines. Amelia loves Monsters Inc. too. She was about George's age when she first saw it. She would watch it everyday for a while.
P.S. I had a great time hanging out with you and talking. I am so excited about getting together for Craft Night. :)
I thought this story was way funny when you told us at Bonko last night. Such a cute kid with a smart personality.
That is funny.....I have to admit that I get corrected quite often by my kids because of my colorblind issues....they know that "mom isn't very good with her colors."
That is awesome. Way to go George on knowing your colors and keeping your mom in line.
That is one of my favorite George stories. He is really good at keeping his Mom straight.
Ha Ha...that's so cute. I really like that movie, too. And I remember I few years back when Audrey was obsessed with it! I'm proud of him that he's so good with his colors. What a smart little boy!
Post a Comment