Friday, February 15, 2008

photobooth friday

I love Valentine's Day because Paul always gets me an awesome arrangement of flowers along with a thoughtful but mostly funny card and of course the traditional chocolates. This year we got George a little stuffed monster and some chocolates and Charlie got a box full of bouncy balls. Yesterday afternoon I asked George what Valentine's Day is about and he joyfully proclaimed "chocolate." Seriously, I have never seen a kid love chocolate more than him. I think he likes it more than I do which is saying a lot.

Mostly I love V-day because it reminds me to be thankful for the three cute boys I have in my life. This photobooth picture was taken at our usual spot in the mall in October 2007.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Very cute picture! I also love the chocolate. I bought two giant sized hershey's bars yesterday and it is requiring a lot of self control not to devour them!

La said...

Cute boys!!! And you are not so bad yourself.

Anonymous said...

who doesn't like chocolate?

Clev Clan said...

I was thinking how great the photobooth pictures are and I love that you take your boys to do it. I am going to look around here and see if I can find one. I think my kids would love it! We love your family!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, what's that thing you were talking about that email's you when other's blogs have updates?

nicole said...

I love your photobooth pictures. It's been years since I sat in one of those booths, but whenever I see one, I always think of you. I'm determined now to take Ruby in one and see if she gets it.

Very cute picture!


Family Photo Booth Pic