Charlie liked the Easter Bunny as much as he liked Santa. George was disappointed that it didn't talk and I was happy because there was no line.
Don't worry Charlie, the Easter Bunny scares me too.
That is a way cute picture. What good lookin' boys. So is the Easter Bunny a boy or a girl? I thought it was a boy.
I love that picture! It's just so cute with Charlie fussing and George with a big grin, too cute!
I would be afraid of the Easter Bunny if he looked like that as well. I don't blame the Charlie boy!
Cute! Their bunny was much better than the one here. Although I did take them anyways.
I would have to agree with Charlotte. The bunny we saw was just plain creepy! Love George's Grin.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Don't worry Charlie, the Easter Bunny scares me too.
That is a way cute picture. What good lookin' boys. So is the Easter Bunny a boy or a girl? I thought it was a boy.
I love that picture! It's just so cute with Charlie fussing and George with a big grin, too cute!
I would be afraid of the Easter Bunny if he looked like that as well. I don't blame the Charlie boy!
Cute! Their bunny was much better than the one here. Although I did take them anyways.
I would have to agree with Charlotte. The bunny we saw was just plain creepy! Love George's Grin.
Post a Comment