Paul drinks between one and six diet mountain dew a day (this is really just a guess and I am sure I will stand corrected). Anyway, George and Charlie both know that the green cans in the fridge and pantry are daddy's (I hate mountain dew). George calls them "daddy's juice" and likes to take the cans out of the box in the pantry and put them in the fridge and Charlie pulls empty cans out of the recycle bin and pretends to drink from them. Yesterday we were at Costco (our weekly trip) and George started pointing to a huge flat near the ceiling and yelling "Mom, look, look! Daddy's juice!" Sure enough he had spotted the diet mountain dew at the very top of the aisle.
p.s. I generally drink some type of cola (diet coke or diet dr. pepper) which George calls "mommy's juice."
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
daddy's juice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
7 comments:
Amy I've heard of Christmas Juice (you know cold med. for kids) I just hope that your kids don't know that one :)
You have such a fun family- don't you just love having a house full of boys
As soon as I got pregnant, I quit Diet Coke...good for me, right?
The only bad thing is NOW I'm addicted to Mt. Dew...don't worry, only one {or less} a day.
Mountain Dew is so good.
My "Mommy's Juice" is Crystal Light - Energy. Hey, ya need the juice to get through the day sometimes!
yummy!!! just kidding. I hate Mt. Dew but I never met a Pepsi I didn't love.
That is so cute! Jeff drinks at least two 44 oz. Cokes a day, and he doesn't gain a pound. It drives me crazy! I didn't realize how prevalent Coke was in our house until our kids started to refer to their beverages as Coke. Our friends get so confused when Anna runs up to me and says she wants "juice coke" or "milk coke."
That's so cute! I can't believe he spotted it when it was so high!
Post a Comment