Tuesday, June 17, 2008

George's New Hat

Paul got a bag of free stuff at CineVegas and this hat was the only thing not covered in pictures of naked women and somewhat age appropriate that it contained. I brought it home from the festival (more on the festival as soon as I get the pics from my awesome sister-in-law) and told George it was a present from his daddy. He loves it.

9 comments:

Charlotte said...

Love the intensity in George's face in the 1st photo. I love how George loves hats too. Can't wait to hear about the trip and how it all went.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, thug for life!! Seriously girl, I want to hear about the trip. Hurry up!!

Laurel said...

We have to wait for pictures before we hear about the trip?

Laurel said...

PS -- George photos -- he is simply hilarious when posing!

Jane said...

So cute, I am excited to hear about the premier, I'll be checking back for an update.

Lydia said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to hear how the festival went.

Tyra said...

I love the picture of George it is great. I have never seen a kid like hats so much it is so cute!!! So I am with everyone else I want to know how the festival went.

Anonymous said...

I wish my kid loved hats as much as George.

P.S. I can't thank you enough for Saving My Baby from CHOKING!!! You're so awesome in those kind of situations, I seriously feel like the worst mom for letting him play with the Snapple lid.

nicole said...

George looks so cute in his new hat. That's funny that everything else Paul got, has naked women on it...gotta love Vegas!


Family Photo Booth Pic