We leave tomorrow morning so we packed today with all of our favorite Driggs things.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Last day in Driggs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Photo Booth Pic
We leave tomorrow morning so we packed today with all of our favorite Driggs things.
11 comments:
Glad to see that you had so much fun! We just got back late last night from Billings, MT. I saw signs to Hebgen Lake and thought of you guys. Miss you! See you soon!
AMY-
I just foud you and Sharese on Amy Fox's blog. Fun to see some of what you've been up to! (I also have a Scarlett! like your sister I assume?) can't believe you live in Driggs..Tell Tyra hello. Check out my blog at www.brocknerfamily.blogspot.com
Yes, I did marry my missionary...
Kirsten (Beck) Brockner
your former Brookside roomate :)
So if you look at Lara's blog you can see all these fantastic views of the TETONs and hiking trails, lakes and all the fun things they did on (their) trip.
And on your blog there's George jumping on the tramp. Classic!
I do enjoy your stories though.
Hurray for Driggs and family fun!!! Great pictures. You are a seriously talented photographer. Just imagine if you had some training.....
It looks and sounds like you had another wonderful time in Driggs. I hope it works out that we're able to go there in August. It really sounds like a little piece of heaven.
I love all of your pictures. Isn't that lens fun?!
Amy you take really good pictures! It looks like so much fun. Easton asks about going to Driggs a lot.
I love that first picture of george. I want your camera.
Looks like you all had an amazing time but then again how could you not when you are in Driggs and with your family does not get any better
I just drove through Driggs and thought of you and your trip. It looks like you had a lot of fun, albeit Charlie's fall. I love all the pictures! So cute!
Hi there-
Thanks for your comment! We are in the beginning stages of listing things on the new "sale" blog- but we are also going to do another blog wiht our new studio where we will be putting all sorts of great goodies on- so keep checking back with us!
Thanks again for the comment!
Can't wait to check out your new movie- looks like it will be great!
K
Amy,
We love looking at your blog. Also, congrats to Paul on Hi my Name is Ryan. Very cool! Your boys are so cute and growing up fast. We miss you guys!
Shane & Jenn
Post a Comment