Monday, June 02, 2008

preschool graduation

George still has two or three more years of preschool left so this wasn't really graduation but each year the school does a graduation program and the kids sing some of the songs they have learned throughout the year. George loves to be on stage and did really well. I was surprised at how well he knew the words and actions to all of the songs since around the house all he sings is Happy Birthday. Their rendition of Slippery Fish was a big hit and my personal favorite.

Slippery Fish

Octopus, Octopus

Great White Shark

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

I loved the photos. He and Scarlet looked so cute singing and doing the actions. They are both going to love their school next year too!

Brooke said...

How fun, it's amazing what your child will do without you around!

gwendywendy said...

Hey there! My old computer crashed so I don't have anyone's emails/blogs anymore! Your blog is so cute! I am adding it to my favorites! Do you still have the spreadsheet from our weightloss contest last year? I broke my ankle (in a snowmobile accident - look at the pictures on my blog) and have been lame for 11 weeks now and have put on 10 lbs from lack of exercise. But....no problem because I never hit my goal weight so I have been back in the saddle to get lower than where I ended the contest anyway. I just needed a reason to remotivate the wagon and 10 lbs will do it every time! I wanted to see all of our numbers to see what I really did week to week. I hope all is well! My email is gwen@jgei.com

nicole said...

Darling pictures! I felt like I was right there in the audience!

La said...

It was so fun to watch the program. I was way impressed with how well they did. :)


Family Photo Booth Pic