I don't think bath pics ever get old. Here a some from tonight...
Those are cute pictures. Such big smiles. My kids love the bath. I should take more pictures because they are all smiles.
Amy you have cute boys I just realized i don't have any pictures of Kendall in the tub that poor girl is getting gypped and does not even know it. I guess we are staging a bath time. he he
Is there any other time better than bath time? I love all the toys and bubbles...ahhh, bubbles.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are cute pictures. Such big smiles. My kids love the bath. I should take more pictures because they are all smiles.
Amy you have cute boys I just realized i don't have any pictures of Kendall in the tub that poor girl is getting gypped and does not even know it. I guess we are staging a bath time. he he
Is there any other time better than bath time? I love all the toys and bubbles...ahhh, bubbles.
Post a Comment