I seriously love Classic Skate. It is cheap, fun, and there are a ton of different activities. Today we bounced for a while and then headed over to the pool and water slides. I don't have pics of the kids in the water because I don't have enough hands. I am really disappointed in how my bounce pictures turned out...I guess low light and the action mode on my camera don't mix well because all of the pics are blurry but I am posting them any way because you can still see how much fun the kids have at this place.
This was Scarlet's first brave moment of the day and she was very proud of herself. George is a wild man on the bounce toys. He did a front flip (not on purpose) on one of his trips down the slide and thought it was "very funny mom".
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun....Lori said they loved that place too! When we get up there finally you'll have to take us there!
Looks like the kids had the time of there life. Actually looked like a Aunt and Uncle enjoyed themselves as well. he he
Looks like fun. Thanks for inviting me Poop-Faces.
You guys didn't invite Darci? Rude.
Great pictures. The kids had a great time. Oh and Daph is not for sale but she does look a ton like you in those pictures. That is what you looked like in first grade.
Okay, where is this place? It looks like so much fun! Evidently I have to bring my kids there. I know they would just love it too.Let's make a date and all of us go.
Post a Comment