Thursday, September 25, 2008

eight

8 things i am passionate about:
1. my boys (paul, george & charlie-man)
2. criminal minds (seriously the best premiere ever)
3. chocolate
4. holidays (love halloween, christmas, independence day & easter the most)
5. reading (i really love memoirs & historical fiction but will read pretty much anything except most sci-fi and that vampire crap)
6. having fun
7. using as much toliet paper as i want to
8. my friends

8 words or phrases i say often:
1. hurry (approximately 826 times a day to my kids)
2. just a minute (approximately 257 times a day to my kids)
3. georgie porgie pudd'en pie
4. charlie barley boo
5. love you baby boy (charlie likes me to call him my baby)
6. no messing
7. lets go
8. 1...2...3

8 things i want to do before i die
1. watch my boys grow up
2. play with my grand babies
3. take paul to costa rica
4. celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary
5. serve a mission with my hubby
6. catch a fish
7. see the fruition of paul's dreams
8. learn how to efficiently run my home or develop super powers

8 things i have learned from my past
1. don't make a mountain out of a mole hill
2. i can choose to be happy
3. you can pee without pooping but you can't poop without peeing
4. laughter really is the best medicine
5. i can't handle the presence of contention in my life and will do what needs to be done to properly eliminate it
6. go to bed mad (a good night of rest will clear your mind, calm your nerves, & make whatever it was that had you so upset the night before much easier to solve)
7. just when you think you have it all figured out something will happen to burst your bubble
8. boundries, boundries, boundries

8 places i would love to go or see
1. hawaii (i've been a couple of times but can't get enough)
2. disneyland with my boys
3. new zealand
4. the christmas tree lighting ceremony at rockefeller center
5. italy
6. russia
7. any five star hotel
8. peru

8 things i currently need or want
1. a wood floor in my family room
2. new carpet everywhere else
3. to finish my list
4. these and these
5. to lose seven pounds
6. to tell my husband i love him...seriously haven't been saying it enough lately
7. to clean my car
8. abs

thanks for the tag darci

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I was dying at the 'as much toilet paper as i want to' comment. So true. Just mummy wrap that hand!!!

Erika said...

So, you want more poo talk. It is possible to poop without peeing. I didn't think it was until Leah came around. She does it all of the time.

I have about seven pounds to lose too. How do you venture we do this? I really like to eat. I do exercise, but that eating thing gets me. Any ideas, please share.

Erika said...

And I totally agree with you and Criminal Minds. Good stuff.

Colle said...

I am glad you did this Tag. I really enjoy reading them. I want to go to Rockafeller center also.

I wish it was just 7 pounds for me.

I missed the new Criminal Minds because Chad was out of town and I am a huge chicken and it would have freaked me out. Anyway loved your post.

Tyra said...

LOVE the post. Maybe if we move to NYC you guys can come out next year for the lighting of the tree at Rockfeller center than we can check that one off together.

Italy and Peru were my two favorite places I have ever been. Really it was incredible. I want to go to Morocco, Egypt, and Spain now. Maybe some day.

Tyra said...

PS. I just read Darci's and I think I liked yours better. Maybe you are funnier sometimes. :)

Love the boots are you going to get them? I am way to cheap to spend that much on boots.

La said...

Yeah for TP freedom!!!! I enjoyed your list. And like those boots, I hate criminal minds, and I think I say "hurry" about 532 times a day. Bummer.

Des said...

I really am laughing hard at your cute post...everything that you listed I can totally relate to and I love Darci's comment about "mummy wrapping" that hand. Hilarious. And I need to lose 7 pounds....times 200! Ugh, skinny people! :) Love ya!

Lorie said...

I found your blog through Google Reader, but I have also seen your comments on other blogs that I read, so I am sure that is why Google Reader suggested you.

Lindsay said...

I love this post! You are so funny and the boots are way cute!


Family Photo Booth Pic