Sunday, November 02, 2008

NaBloPoMo

In honor of NaBloPoMo I will not only be posting each day but will also fill you in on a project (little or big) I have worked on that day. November is like spring cleaning month for me...The onset of the cold weather awakens something in me and I become surprisingly motivated to get my house in order.

Projects on the docket for this week:
Today: Finish the report for work that I haven't had time to finish because I have been too busy procrastinating to really put in a solid effort.
Monday: Clean and organize all the cupboards in my kitchen and laundry room
Tuesday: Print pics and finish Charlie's first year scrapbook
Wednesday: Finish #2
Thursday: Take down Halloween decor and put up Thanksgiving garb
Friday: Work on #19
Saturday: Work on #10
Sunday: Work on #10

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good work on making a list of all the projects you want to tackle this week. I usually do my decluttering in the spring, but it does sometimes hit at different times. I was on a major closet decluttering rampage about a month ago.

Reese said...

Good Luck! You have just inspired me to be more productive this week.

Erika said...

Good luck! At least your projects sound like fun.

Colle said...

Good Luck! It sounds like a good idea to me. Maybe I should try and organize and "spring clean" my house.

Lydia said...

I had no idea it was National Blog Posting Month. How fun!

I am so impressed that you get motivated and energetic during this time. It's such a good idea to get things in order, especially when a lot of us spend a majority of our time indoors.

Jaci said...

WOW girl you are an insperation my job this week is just to get halloween down :) and that will be a job. My kids are already wanting to get christmas up-haha.

Hay I need to get you money for the retreat I am out of town until Tue, can I take it to Laura then???
email me vincentj@medimmune.com (sorry for being such a slacker-It has been on my list for a long time)

La said...

Whoa. You always hit the ground runnin'.

While you are printing pictures could you print mine too? And make me a CD of all the photos you have of my kids? (minus Brauer's photo shoot.)

Tyra said...

I am impressed and completely understand. I have been on an organizing and cleaning kick as well. Now that I am finally feeling well I want to get everything done at once. Rob and worked on unpack/dejunking the rooms downstairs all day yesterday. If we keep it up we might have room for the baby soon. :)

Kyle and Melissa said...

You sound like me...when the weather gets cold it slows me down and I don't like to go out as much so I end up doing more inside projects....and I have plenty of them to do right now

Clev Clan said...

Wow, I am impressed. I am overwelmed when I start to organize and usually just end up closing the door. What you can't see isn't really there, right?

nicole said...

what great goals...best of luck accomplishing them :)


Family Photo Booth Pic