Wednesday, September 16, 2009

more george-isms

George: Mom, when can I sleep at Lara's house again?
Me: I don't know. We will have to see.
George: I want to always sleep at Lara's house.
Me: You want Lara to be your mom?
George: Yes.
Me: You want Daphne and Scarlet to be your sisters?
George: Yes.
Me: You want Zane and Brauer to be your brothers and Dan to be your dad?
George: Yes!
Me: What about me and dad and Charlie?
George: You guys can have another kid or you can just be a three family.
Me: I think we would miss you too much. I love our four family.
George: Do they have my size of clothes at Lara's house?

14 comments:

Brooke said...

Doesn't it just make you feel so LOVED when your kids ask to be in a different family? It sure does for me. At least it was a relative he wanted to move in with and not just a random stranger.

Krystal said...

It's great that he loves his aunt Lara but I'm sure he'd miss being part of YOUR family pretty quick!

Colle said...

That is so funny! Honestly it makes me feel a little bit better about myself because Easton would love to be part of Andrea's family and he tells me pretty regularly.

Andrea and Chuck said...

I was laughing hard at this one because Easton would join us in a second. Grass is always greener.

La said...

yeah. We have clothes in his size. Come on over Georgie.

Lindsay said...

Seems like he's got it all figured out. Unless, of course, they don't have clothes his size at Lara's house. And, to make you feel better, whenever I ask Madison if her friends moms are nice, she says yes and that she wants them to be her mom.

Unknown said...

That boy. He would for sure miss his 4 family. I know it.

Tyra said...

He really is one of the funniest kids I have ever met.

Lydia said...

That kid is unbelievably hilarious!

Lydia said...

By the way, I love getting the email notifications.

Lydia said...

By the way, I love getting the email notifications.

Anonymous said...

oh admit it, some days you wish he lived at Lara's house too. Love that boy!

Reese said...

Hahaha. Too funny! I've got a few extras you could adopt to take his place if he really does decide to leave his four family. My kids all do the same thing for very superficial reasons like oreos, video games, or Barbies that we don't have.

Jane said...

I can't stop laughing at this one!


Family Photo Booth Pic