We wrapped up George's birthday celebration with a trip to Legoland.
I love these overpriced roller coaster pictures.
I couldn't resist buying this one. George was terrified on this ride.
This "man" is built completely of Lego's. There is stuff like this all over the park.
Lego elephant
I love this picture of the boys raising their hands. George was picked to be in the show and Charlie was so happy for him.
We arrived right when the park opened and were one of the last families to leave. We had so much fun.
















10 comments:
George and Charlie. Aw. I love those boys. A whole lot. You guys are the funnest.
The last picture looks like Charlie has a mustache. Love it. Oh and George is looking so much like Travie in these pics. Its kind of weird.
So much fun! I'm going to have to put Lego Land on our someday list. Love George's face on the coaster. Priceless!
Looks like boy heaven!!
Legoland looks very fun! So glad you got to do this.
Looks like a lego lovers heaven! I've never been, love the roller coaster pics.
The look on Georges face during the ride is priceless!!
Legoland looks like fun. We actually have one here in England just outside of London. We will have to make a trip there next summer.
What a great mom to take her boys to Lego Land! It looks like a blast......we have a hard time balancing out what the girls vs boys want to do so I envy your solidarity:)
Would you recommend Legoland then? We're thinking about taking the boys to California in December and we're trying to decide between Legoland and Disneyland. We've been to DL and know we can't really go wrong there, but thought it might be fun to try something new.
Post a Comment