Friday, July 06, 2007

photobooth friday

April 2007. When Trevor was home on leave we all hung out at an arcade in Idaho Falls one night and they happened to have a photobooth. I look like Mo from the Three Stooges in all of the pics but especially in the second one.

9 comments:

nicole said...

You are all so pretty. I don't know what you're talking about...Mo??? You're funny.

Lindsay said...

So cute! You all look so much alike and you are all so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' it...please dig up some more.

La said...

yeah we are real pretty . . . ugly. hahaha. That night was so much fun. I am seriously just sitting here laughing out loud as I remember how crazy we were being. Remember Darci's ugly faces at the Sandpiper. Dad was totally cracking up. And of course the popcorn fight. Trevor was such a good sport with all us girls being a little (just a tad) over the top!! Didn't he almost convince Daph to run around naked?

Anonymous said...

Yeah...that was a funny night. Amy I will get you back for the popcorn...just wait and see...

Anonymous said...

PS...I kinda hate you for not blurring me out in the second picture...its one of my ugly faces...so not cool.

Colle said...

I love your photo booth friday! It really makes me want to go find a photo booth and take some silly pictures. I love them! You guys are cute!

Amy Eagleston said...

ya darci, the rest of us look way hott in the second photo so you should feel really stupid.

Anonymous said...

You guys do look hott compared to that ugly face I'm making. Nothing compares to my ugly face. Its my true talent in life I guess.


Family Photo Booth Pic